Saturday, July 18, 2009

Think Pink

"Think Pink! Think Pink! when you shop for summer clothes.
Think Pink! Think Pink if you want that quel-que-chose."


These lyrics from the Audrey Hepburn movie Funny Face have been ringing in my ears...

When I was given this beautiful Italian pink leather wallet last week, I couldn't help but "think pink." So with the color on my mind, I pulled together images that embody what it means to be pink.

My pretty new wallet.
Ralph Lauren knows how to be stylish and give back to a good cause with the Pink Pony Fund. With a little help from MAC and Hello Kitty, all of us can look pretty in pink. Miley Cyrus channels Elle Woods of Legally Blonde on the new cover of Elle magazine in her all pink outfit.

Just like Barbie, Taylor Momsen and Kati Perry are puckered for the perfect kiss in shades of pink lipstick.

Pink even smells sweet with Vera Wang's "Truly Pink", Chanel's pink flower ring and the scent of Juicy Couture.


John Galliano brought pink to the Spring 2009 runway with soft ribbons, sweet dresses, florals and fashion forward heels. Galliano's pink ribbons bring to mind the ribbon-adorned Minnie Mouse as she flirts with Mickey.






Runway photos: Style.com







1 comment:

  1. I love a little pink! Those bows are great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...