Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Cinematic Wedding

"Why it's like a dream. A wonderful dream come true." 
-Cinderella, 1950

Continuing with the wedding theme, I thought I'd pose the question, What does the perfect wedding look like? Though there isn't just one answer, I thought I'd share some of my favorite movie weddings; each beautiful in different ways.

Clear blue waters, wildflowers and sunshine make the perfect Greek wedding.


Perhaps dancing and singing through the landscape of Paris like Audrey Hepburn with Fred Astaire would make the perfect wedding. From Funny Face.


An old world romance full of lace and tiaras.


Vintage versus Vera...A classic look was worn by Anne Hathaway, while Kate Hudson wore a Cinderella gown by Vera Wang. How to choose between two beautiful dresses/looks?


Some of my favorite wedding looks were worn by SJP in Sex and the City for her wedding and in her Vogue shoot.




What does your perfect wedding look like?

4 comments:

  1. I so wish I could do a vow renewal so I could shop for another wedding gown. That one Anne wore is gorg, but I also adore Audrey's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will wear the exact shoes like Carrie in my weedding!! =)


    AH!
    YOU
    HAVE
    BEEN
    T
    A
    G
    G
    E
    D
    =)


    Come on and answer that!




    lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! The elegant "gamine" Audrey Hepburn! And the movie is perfect to daydream about Paris, fashion and glamour!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...