Thursday, December 17, 2009

Smitten with a Scarf

One of my favorite parts of this season is wearing fabulous scarves. Cool weather is warmed with a charming pashmina wrapped chicly around the neck. With every color from the rainbow available, it doesn't matter what you're wearing, there's always a perfect scarf to add as a complimentary color or one that stands on its own as a statement piece.

The beautiful Soft Orange Charlotte scarf in the picture is my newest acquisition thanks to the stylish blogger Cafe Fashionista and her partnered giveaway with The Shawl Shop. If you're like me, you enter contests without expecting to win...but when you do it's wonderful! I was pleasantly surprised to learn I won this beautiful scarf. It's soft and lovely and I can't wait to wear it.

Are you looking to add a splash of color to your winter wardrobe and weather the chill? Don't let winter give you the cold shoulder. Wrap yourself in a stylish scarf instead. In the words of Cafe Fashionista, "Are you smitten?"

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with scarves and I've been meaning to get a few this year. Can't live in Washington without them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty scarf- love the color!

    :) Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tawney! What an adorable post!! I'm so glad you like the scarf! I must admit, the color is even more stunning than I thought. Almost a pale peach - love!! And the way you've placed it in the photograph, with such pretty pieces surrounding it is absolutely stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I've fallen for that scarf (namesake too ;)!)I'm off to have a look see at it...

    Love how you've styled it in your photo, so romantically - that porcelain figurine is just darling <3

    Merry Christmas sweetie!

    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...